It’s a rainy day here in SC. The snow is almost finished melting and is in that yucky stage where it’s just slush and mud. I’m choosing to be thankful for the day, though, because I have much that needs to be done here at home. We’re having pajama day to celebrate :). The boys are in their new pjs from Aunt B and the girls are in their new summer dresses- I guess we’ll call their day “dress up day.” 🙂 I’m going to make a list of things I need to do today; maybe it’ll help keep me accountable.
1) Spend time with the Lord
2) Tell my sweet husband how much I love him and appreciate him and how incredibly handsome I think he is :).
3) Play with and read to my kids.
4) Snuggle with my baby boy who is growing way to fast for my liking.
5) Finish my book (It’s a historical fiction book based on the story of Rachel and Leah- very good. I’m eager to see how the author deals with the fact that Jacob married both daughters, since this story is set in the 1800s in Scotland.)
(now for the less-fun things on the list…)
5) Finish laundry and put away
6) Wash dishes
7) Clean bathroom
8) Maybe get started on the clothes I need to organize for summer… maybe
I’m sure my list will grow longer as the day goes on; it always does. And I’m sure I won’t finish half of it; I never do. But it gives me a goal to reach, and some accountability. I hope you all have a wonderful day, rainy or not :).